We deliver energy-efficient building solutions to a wide range of partners including Registered Providers and local authorities, utility companies and other funding institution partnerships.
Using our expertise, we've made homes warmer, more cost-efficient and sustainable and less susceptible to energy price rises. Our building strategies are geared to reducing energy consumption, providing new guaranteed revenue streams and contributing to reducing organisational CRC obligations.
Our approach has been developed to ensure residents comfort, safety and security during energy efficiency and retrofit improvement works.
The types of work we carry out include:
- Provision of retro-fit and micro-renewable technologies installation including CERT and CESP-funded works to non-traditional properties and high-rise dwellings
- Large-scale renewable technology installations
- External wall installation to hard-to-treat cavities and non-traditional properties
- Central heating and boiler installations
- Window and door replacements
- Energy audits and energy-efficiency / retrofit improvement work installation
Seddon has delivered energy-saving measures to more than 10,000 homes and is placing green technology and sustainable best practise high on our agenda as a focus for all sector development.
- We were one of the first major contractors to achieve PAS 2030, Green Deal Installer Accreditation status.
- We are working strategically with clients to align their investment programme with ECO funded measures via partnership arrangements with a number of the ‘Big Six’ energy companies.
As part of our industry-leading apprenticeship programme we have established links with refurbishment and retrofit-focused training organisation CoRE.
We are an active member in a variety of low carbon focus groups where representatives from our core sector base, including registered providers and local authorities share knowledge and discuss ideas allowing us to exchange information and best practice on the latest green-related news and initiatives.
For further details regarding Seddon Homes' energy saving solutions, please click here.