THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications for a Seddon Apprenticeship in 2018 will open on Monday 5th March (National Apprenticeship Week) and will remain open until Friday 27th April 2018. Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to add your chosen job role to the email subject.
To apply, please click apply now and follow the instructions provided.
PLEASE NOTE: The application form requires you to submit an electronic copy of your curriculum vitae (CV) so please ensure you have a copy of this to hand before beginning the application process.
Any information sent by you to Seddon will be kept in the strictest of confidence and will only be used or referred to for the purpose of selection.
- Applications Open: Monday 5th March 2018
- Closing date: Friday 27th April 2018
- Short listing: 30th April - 11th May 2018
- Group Interviews and assessments will take place from the 21st May 2018 - 26th May 2018
- Second Phase Interviews and CITB Tests will take place before the 15th June 2018 *this only applies to Plumbing and electrical applicants.
- Individual Interviews will take place between 4th June - 15th June 2018
- Successful applicants to start: 23rd July 2018
If you have not received a response from Seddon by the 11th May 2018, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Group Interviews and Assessments
Group interview will involve working in a team of 4 to undertake a work based exercise. Following this there will be a short assessment involving basic numeracy and literacy.
Individual interviews will involve one-to-one discussion with specific trade representatives. Individuals should prepare accordingly and bring a copy of the following:
- Relevant Certificates
- GCSE results (if applicable)